Authors must submit their abstracts in strict conformance with the MAIREINFRA2023 conference guidelines. Please submit your abstract following the template for a peer review for publication in MAIREINFRA2023 Proceedings (1 page maximum). Please use the MAIREINFRA2-abstract-template(click to download) and email it to [email protected] by December 31, 2022.
Please select the appropriate option where your abstract should be considered. Put 1 in the file name if you want your paper considered for Track 1; 2 for Track 2; and 3 for Track 3.
(Example: [email protected]_David_Lee_USA
You will be contacted if your abstract is selected for presentation. You will be then asked to submit your paper (up to 4 pages) by Feb 28, 2023 using the Paper Template for MAIREINFRA2 – MDPI Engineering Proceedings- 4 pages Max (click to download). All papers accepted for the conference will be published in the Open Access Scopus-Indexed MDPI Engineering Proceedings (For more info, visit https://www.mdpi.com/journal/engproc ) and as the electronic conference book with ISBN.
You can download the conference brochure by clicking on MAIREINFRA2 Brochure.
Please note following deadlines:
- January 15 2023: Abstract Submission Deadline (Word)
- January 22 2023: Notification of abstract acceptance
- February 28, 2023: Submission of full papers (up to 4 pages) for Proceedings in official format (Word)
- March 15, 2023: Notification of paper acceptance and required corrections
- March 31, 2023: Final paper submission (corrected and revised)
- August 16–19, 2023: MAIREINFRA2 Conference at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Top papers will be invited to submit a full-paper in a longer version (minimum 8 pages) to MDPI Infrastructures Journal by August 31, 2023. To see the call for papers for the special issue, click the link below. https://www.mdpi.com/journal/infrastructures/special_issues/57815L8IPS
Organizations and companies are invited to exhibit. For more information please send email to [email protected]